Jambands.ca

In Rainbows - CD2

Booche

Up On The Ladder is going to be a monster in concert and I am willing to take bets on it.

Bangers And Mash on here sounds almost like something U2 would have come up with during the Achtung Baby sessions, minus the production of course. Its almost to easy too imagine what Eno and Lanois would have come up with if they were in the studio during these cuts.

Guest Low Roller

I have my tickets for the London show in July, and I can't wait for the show. It will be my sixth time seeing them.

In Rainbows disc 2 is a bit of a mixed bag. For every Bangers and Mash and Down Is The New Up there is a Go Slowly. So far I'm suitably impressed with the two albums as a whole.

I wonder if the in-store release of In Rainbows will have both CDs or just the first?

My flatmate ordered the Discbox. I can't wait to see it.

Guest Low Roller

The packaging for In Rainbows has been revealed via a short YouTube style videoclip... It looks rather interesting as there is no jewel case, but there are stickers, so you can build your own case for it!

Guest Low Roller

Anyone else would fill a 'bonus disc' with useless demos and 'alternate versions'. At least Radiohead put out songs that they vocally refer to as songs that didn't make the main album, just so the real fan can have a listen.

CD2 is weaker than CD1, but were you really expecting it to be anything else? Bangers 'n Mash is a great song.

It is what it is- A bonus disc.