Jambands.ca

*Velvet's 40th Birthday*

phorbesie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was fun.

Thanks to all of you for coming - it's a splendid thing to find that 40 years of kicking around led up to a room full of people like you guys that I can call friends. Thanks for filling the room and making me proud to be alive.

Huge thanks to my beautiful girlfriend Heather for planning and hosting such a great party. Thank-you Heather for such a great birthday and for the great times we had together this year.

Big thanks to the John Henrys who kicked out a huge set and a big encore of great tunes. It was a glorious night of music.

Also, a large thanks to those that showered me with gifts, not to mention beers and shots all night, forcing me to an early demise while the afterparty rocked around me. A special shout out to the afterpartiers for not finding my tequila and 40 of CC.

Finally, a thanks to all my well wishers here that couldn't make it out. It's largely because of this site that I had such a great birthday this year. The people on jambands.ca mean a great deal to this old geezer.

Poised for a stellar year ahead,

-velvet