Jambands.ca

Cincy skybox

secondtube

yeah stevo i shit myself when i heard 70 too, but the guy has the $ for the box up front he just wants the ppl to fill it n repay the costs n shit, weve been emailing him now to go get that shit right away now that we have the ppl

yeah if there is spare seats, i have no idea yet

we will see what comes up

Damn that suite looks shwanky

i meant to look that stuff up last night but i forgot all about it. this is going to be a blast, i found out if we can get enough people for teh second night we can get a suite too,, but that wont matter for you cuz you already have sat. night tickets right? ah well,, this will be fun, i wonder if theres going to be waiters and whatnot in the room while were partying, wonder if theyll have anything to say about party favours

quote:

i found out if we can get enough people for teh second night we can get a suite too,, but that wont matter for you cuz you already have sat. night tickets right?

Ya, but thanks. I SOOOO glad we're going to both shows now, Cincy's a pretty long haul for one show but two definitely feels more like it's worth it. Plus it'll be great to see 'em two night's running, I'm assuming they'll have totally different setlists.

- M.

Archived