Jambands.ca

Think your job sucks? Smell this!

Basher

Job As Flatus Odor Judge Really Stinks

September 16, 2003 - Wireless Flash

NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) -- Do you think your job stinks? You could be a Flatus Odor Judge.

That's just one of several of the Worst Jobs in Science according to the editors of "Popular Science" magazine, who just compiled the list for the latest issue.

Topping the chart for worst jobs are the odor judges at a Minneapolis gastroenterologist -- they're are paid to smell people's farts to determine potentially critical medical symptoms .

The second crappiest science job is being a Dysentery Stool-Sample Analyzer. That's a person who opens stool canisters and analyzes feces to test the effectiveness of the kit.

Meanwhile, the Barnyard Masturbator, a researcher who collects semen for insemination purposes, comes in third, beating out jobs like Prison Rape Researcher, Carcass Cleaner and Fish Counter.

[Eek!]

I once had to make a delivery to Effem foods in Bolton (Pedigree pet foods).

I couldn't believe how bad that place smelt. I was discusted all the way back home. I was just there for a few minutes and my van and clothes stunk. I don't know how those people can stand working there. Probably not as bad as a fart sniffer, stool analyzer, or turkey jerker though.

Archived