Jambands.ca

Heavy Metal Parking Lot

Kanada Kev

This fucking ROCKS!!! You guys gotta watch this stuff (if you haven't seen it already). Take a look at the main website for Heavy Metal Parking Lot and you can see the first episode of Parking Lot the Series (Motorhead/Cher/Neil Diamond/SciFi Convention):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266746896183164267&hl=en

DVD_00000542_medium.jpg

http://www.heavymetalparkinglot.com/

Heavy Metal Parking Lot, a mid-'80s film documenting lifeforms that once orbited around Judas Priest concerts, has been circulating on shitty-quality VHS bootlegs for years. I just watched it for the first time last night -- and it blowed mah mahnd. BB friends Coop + Ruth turned us on to it, and the film recently became available on DVD (along with Neil Diamond Parking Lot, and lots of other good stuff). Zebraman FTW!

I know I know ... but there's new shit too! Seriously the clips from HMP The Series on that site are hilarious. Check out the guy getting kicked out of the Motorhead show at the Stone Pony in Atlantic City and jumping in the ocean ... then listen to some of the people at the Cher show :P

I know I know ... but there's new shit too! Seriously the clips from HMP The Series on that site are hilarious. Check out the guy getting kicked out of the Motorhead show at the Stone Pony in Atlantic City and jumping in the ocean ... then listen to some of the people at the Cher show :P

I missed the details, my bad. A series? Sellout! ;)

I have been going through some old videos the past week or so and found something along these lines from some footage I took at Soldier Field in '92. I just held the camera walking around the lot. Didn't do any interviews though ... wish I did. When I get the VHS transferred to DVD and then get it on the computer and figure out how to upload to YouTube i'll post here.