Jambands.ca

Last Night in Burlington

bouche

Setlist?

That looks like it was fun. Did Guigsy go?

fuckin' right guigsy went! front and center, with a fodora and a wicked blazer. ;)

dude, i almost called you from the highway until i realized what day and time it was, hahah.

setlist was almost entirely new songs... except for everything must go, a tune off the first smmd album that i cant quite place the name of at the moment, sean and mine's Fat King of Gods request that got through, and maybe a couple others.

Gordo joined in on the encore, for 19th nervous breakdown, which was preceeded by a wicked acapella number that brad really tore into.

all you need to know about the fun we had is taylor cannonballing into the hot tub at 4am, fully clothed. 'nuff said.

re: the slip being dead - it didnt look promising when sean asked brad about upcoming shows and he gave the old tight clenched slow shake of the head "no". but i'd say its a safer bet that we'll see more surprise me in the future. there was an allusion to an album and a tour following high sierra. fingers crossed.

Setlist?

That looks like it was fun. Did Guigsy go?

fuckin' right guigsy went! front and center' date=' with a fodora and a wicked blazer. ;)

dude, i almost called you from the highway until i realized what day and time it was, hahah.

setlist was almost entirely new songs... except for everything must go, a tune off the first smmd album that i cant quite place the name of at the moment, sean and mine's Fat King of Gods request that got through, and maybe a couple others.

Gordo joined in on the encore, for 19th nervous breakdown, which was preceeded by a wicked acapella number that brad really tore into.

all you need to know about the fun we had is taylor cannonballing into the hot tub at 4am, fully clothed. 'nuff said.

re: the slip being dead - it didnt look promising when sean asked brad about upcoming shows and he gave the old tight clenched slow shake of the head "no". but i'd say its a safer bet that we'll see more surprise me in the future. there was an allusion to an album and a tour following high sierra. fingers crossed.[/quote']

Did you happen to take my napsack along with that priceless little t-shirt?

sean and mine's Fat King of Gods request that got through, and maybe a couple others.

I fucking yelled that out too. where's my credit? ;) Actually, after that one, I thought perhaps another request was in order and I asked brad to get a "one of us standing" and he nayed it saying something like "we don't really have that one". I think they have a mostly rehearsed set of tunes. they must though...after seeing some video that we captured with sharon's camera, I noticed marc's feet perfectly playing melodies on the midi thing while playing bass. That shit is cool and I don't notice it live.

that was so fucking gorgeous. i got treated to a private rehearsal of that pre-show when I slipped (pun intended!) backstage for a couple candids. They told me they were practicing a gospel number and asked me to shoot it. it was a very nice moment.

He wins the toaster award. I didn't realize how trashed he was until in between every song when he yelled something at the band. "we love you!" "we dressed up for you!" "hey brad!" etc. ;)

i heard mr.taylor almost got booted after ordering 5 shooters for himself! what a party animal.