Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Mr.SS @ Rainbow (Ott.) tonight

bradm

Hmm, sorry to hear about that. We need to hook up for a few bevys some time.

Brad, when I see you tonight you can expect a decent scotch on me. Thanx in advance for your assistance. Hopefully, they carry a good single malt. Dalhouinnie perhaps?

Brad, when I see you tonight you can expect a decent scotch on me. Thanx in advance for your assistance. Hopefully, they carry a good single malt. Dalhouinnie perhaps?

Dalwhinnie'd be fine, if they have it. I have no objections to Glenfiddich or Glenlivet, either; heck, even if all they have is a blend, that's cool.

I'm planning on getting there by/at/around 9pm or so, as I want to try setting up on the floor this time, so need to get a good spot.

Aloha,

Brad

Dalwhinnie'd be fine, if they have it. I have no objections to Glenfiddich or Glenlivet, either; heck, even if all they have is a blend, that's cool.

I'm planning on getting there by/at/around 9pm or so, as I want to try setting up on the floor this time, so need to get a good spot.

Dagnabbit! How about three fingers of Sheep Dip and a date with NewRider instead?

We'll be there and are really looking forward to this also, it's been awhile since we've seen them and since we've been out together. Rents are down babysitting, woohoo!

And Brad let us know when your done that first Scotch cause we'll be getting you the second. :) Thanks also for the help a few weeks ago.

See you there, bring your dancing shoes!

Steph (logged into matt..oops)

That band reminded me why I should drop everything I'm doing and immediately go and see them. They never fail to impress me and last night was no different. Excellent show and a great crowd! I'd love to listen to their new album that I purchased, but the girlfriend stole it and took it to work.

Nice meeting you mattm and slavetothegroove.

That band reminded me why I should drop everything I'm doing and immediately go and see them. They never fail to impress me and last night was no different. Excellent show and a great crowd! I'd love to listen to their new album that I purchased, but the girlfriend stole it and took it to work.

Nice meeting you mattm and slavetothegroove.

sendspace!

Definitely agreed AWeejig. EXCELLENT show, great crowd, a band always worth seeing. Seemed to have got onto the right start for their tour.

Great meeting you too, welcome to the Ottawa experience! :)

Oh and d_jango, the dancer is definitely mesmerizing, but be careful, that hunky sax player and her are an item. Not surprising, such beautiful people they are :)

Ciao,

Steph

they have a donna?

Not quite, she doesn't sing like a wailing out of tune cat, just dances.

BTW: I don't think she's all that new with the band anymore, I'm pretty sure she's been touring with them for the past couple years.

BTW: I don't think she's all that new with the band anymore, I'm pretty sure she's been touring with them for the past couple years.

Really? I don't remember her .. it has been awhile since I've seen them, though (although I don't think a couple years .. bradm reminding me of when the last time likely was, I think it worked out to like a year and half or so .. could be that she just wasn't with them, or could just as equally be that I had inhibited the formation of lasting memory through irresponsible behaviour ..)

Maybe I've fallen in love with her twice, without even realizing it? How cool would that be?

Oh and d_jango, the dancer is definitely mesmerizing, but be careful, that hunky sax player and her are an item. Not surprising, such beautiful people they are

Boo hiss! He wins, then. Whatever I may be, hunky is not one of those things. I might have boyish charm on my side, but I'm pretty sure that hunky trumps that.

Really? I don't remember her .. it has been awhile since I've seen them, though (although I don't think a couple years .. bradm reminding me of when the last time likely was, I think it worked out to like a year and half or so)

Was the show at the Rainbow? There's

http://www.archive.org/details/mrss2006-11-24.oktava.shnf

which is about a year and a half ago. They were at Barrymore's about a year ago

http://www.archive.org/details/mrss2007-06-02.oktava.shnf

I don't know if Ms. Dallas was with them at those shows (but Johan usually introduces her when she's on stage, so listening to them will say for sure)

Aloha,

Brad