Jambands.ca

Official WEEN Toronto ticket info

Basher

quote:

Originally posted by Pootie Tang:

For the folks going to Vermont for WEEN!! Has anyone booked a hotel yet??

Heres the info:

I thought we had one booked but not yet, were thinking Days Inn Colchester or the Super 8. any suggestions??

Just booked my HalloWEEN room at the Super 8, 2 double beds, enough to fit 4 +, for 75 CDN!! Go to Hotels.com, type in Burlington, Vermont, and look for this:

SUPER 8 BURLINGTON SOUTH VT

1016 SHELBURNE

SOUTH BURLINGTON VT , US

Room Type: COMFORTABLE ROOM WITH 2 DOUBLE BED/SMOKING - STANDARD AMENITIES/PRIVATE BATH - REGULAR PUBLIC RATE

Guests per room: 2

Rate per Room: This rate is guaranteed for your arrival

$54.88(USD) / 74.25(CAD) per night

Rooms: 1

Dates: Friday, October 31, 2003 - Saturday, November 1, 2003

-----------------

We should all try and get together on this one folks, it's 3 miles from the venue!

quote:

Shitt, that's sweet work on the room bookings boys, this is gonna be a sweet time. I'm defenitely in for some costume coordinations, I was thinking of going with a ocean theme, buuddy of mine is gonna be a lobster, I was thinking maybe a sea urchin, any other ideas?

You dress up as The Little Mermaid, and I'm changing hotels pronto...

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Thanks Brad, I don't have a car so I probably don't need any of this??

I can think of a couple of reasons to get it, even if you don't own a car.

First, there are discounts (e.g., that Super 8) at places like hotels. If you stay in hotels that offer the discount enough, the amount you save might equal or beat the CAA membership cost.

Second, it's enough that someone (anyone) in a given car be a CAA member to take advantage of, say, their roadside assistance. If you share rides enough, this might be good insurance to get. (This I heard from Velvet; Stapes might be able to confirm this.)

Finally, CAA has its own travel agency; I've never used them, but if you book trips through agents a lot, it might be an advantage to use theirs.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

Hey Velvet & BradM - Just wondering, do you know the address of that hotel you're staying in? I would like to call and book a room there asap.

thanks

Super 8 Burlington South

1016 Shelburne

South Burlington, VT

802-862-6421

Or you can try:

http://www.hotels.ca

1-800-224-6835

I booked through the website, which is how I found the AAA discount rate.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived