Jambands.ca

Neil Young European Tour - spoiler

Swan

Guest Low Roller

Paddock Wood, playing the Hop Farm Festival with My Morning Jacket, Supergrass, Primal Scream, Rufus Wainwright, and some other acts.

Guest Low Roller

Here are some recent Neil Young setlists, all billed as Neil Young and His Electric Band:

06-22-2008, Nelson Mandela Forum, Firenze, Italy

Love And Only Love / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Powderfinger / Hey Hey, My My / Too Far Gone / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Old Man / Winterlong / No Hidden Path // All Along The Watchtower / Rockin' In The Free World

06-23-2008, Arena di Verona, Verona, Italy

Love And Only Love / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Powderfinger / Hey Hey, My My / Too Far Gone / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Old Man / Mr. Soul / No Hidden Path // All Along The Watchtower

06-25-2008, Halle Tony Garnier, Lyon, France

Mr. Soul / I've Been Waiting For You / Spirit Road / Love And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Too Far Gone / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Unknown Legend / Old Man / Get Back To The Country / Words / No Hidden Path // A Day In The Life

06-27-2008, Rock In Rio Madrid, Arganda del Rey, Madrid, Spain

Mr. Soul / I've Been Waiting For You / Cinnamon Girl / Spirit Road / Love And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Too Far Gone / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Old Man / Heart Of Gold / Get Back To The Country / Words / No Hidden Path // A Day In The Life

06-29-2008, Malahide Castle, Dublin, Ireland

Love And Only Love / I've Been Waiting For You / Mr. Soul / Spirit Road / Powderfinger / Hey Hey, My My / Too Far Gone / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Unknown Legend / Old Man / Get Back To The Country / Words / No Hidden Path // A Day In The Life

06-30-2008, Live At The Marquee, The Docklands, Cork, Ireland

Love And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Everybody knows This Is Nowhere / Spirit Road / I've Been Waiting For You / All Along The Watchtower / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Unknown Legend / Heart Of Gold / Get Back To The Country / Words / No Hidden Path // A Day In The Life

Guest Low Roller

The Paddock Wood gig was excellent. It was my first time seeing Neil, and I was definitely not disappointed. I posted some pics in another thread.