Jambands.ca

Caption Contest Time!!!

backbacon

Surprise suprise, Weezy wins yet another caption contest! You must take some sort of funny pill each day!

So yeah, you and a buddy make your way over for the Chatham nero show on 4/5/03 and you both get in for free!!!! You can even meet the band after. Maybe a little dinner? Just don't go bragging about it, Kung-style, or your comps will be revoked! [Razz] If by chance you can't make it over, I'll send you a show or two to make up for your misfortune... email me.

There were so many other really good ones... I didn't think it was so easy of a picture to caption but there were a bunch that made me laugh. Pretty much every one!

Honourable mention to Bouche for being so creative! Stuart!! [Mad]

Thanks for playing!

How very Garth Brooks of you, Weezy! Sure, p.o.g. can win instead. both of his were great!

Cangrats, POG, you WIN WIN WIN!!! You gonna make it down for the show on the 5th in Chatham?

Sorry, drunkenmonkey, yours was by far the funniest, but your entry was just a little late. [Frown] You'll be paying full price for admission! How's things going? Space for a couple more ragers out there?

Archived