• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.manolith.com/2009/05/14/top-5-of-the-gnarliest-college-drinks-known-to-man/

The Bacontini

bacontini-1.jpg

This was made after me and my roommate at the time had literally nothing to do nor drink except the ingredients to a martini and bacon. I’ve actually seen this served in a real bar in New York - somewhat different.

* Cook 3 strips of bacon until crisp.

* Immediately eat one. Why? Just because.

* Crumble up the second one, put into ice in the Martini shaker.

* Strain the gin and vermouth through one of those Martini shaker things.

* Place other bacon strip into this new drink.

* Congratulate yourself.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dailydish/2009/05/bak47-the-gun-that-will-revolt-and-defeat-terrorists.html

BA-K-47: America's No. 1 bacon-based assault rifle

gun3.jpg

After feasting my eyes on the vicious beauty of the BA-K-47, an AK-47 replica made of bacon (and wire), I'm not sure whether to call the NRA, the National Pork Board or Ted Nugent. Made with two full cases of bacon by the geniuses at This Is Freaking Ridiculous, I'm thinking this crispy, greasy a-salt rifle could inspire a whole line of meat-based weaponry. A Bakalashnikov? A Bacolt .45? A TEC-Porcine? The possibilities are endless.

-- Elina Shatkin

Photo: Courtesy of This Is Freaking Ridiculous

gun1.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun4.jpg

gun5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess I talk about and love bacon so much my friends have taken to buying me bacon related gifts...thank you friends!

I have in the past 6 months received, bacon mints(gross), bacon band-aids, bacon gum(horrible), a magnet with bacon on it, and a button that shows a pic bacon + eggs and says: "Friends"....too funny.

Hm, also I imagine if I was ever in the Des Moines Iowa, and now Pittsburg area at the right time I would definitely go to this:

Link

• 2 months later...

mmmvelopes.jpg

Mmmvelopes

If you're the type of person that still sends correspondence via snail mail, and you like the taste of bacon — and really, who doesn't? — then you need to grab yourself some Mmmvelopes ($7/25). These standard-size, bacon-looking envelopes echew the nasty and potentially deadly glue of old for a new adhesive that tastes just like real bacon. Just don't forget the postage

http://www.uncrate.com/men/gear/office/mmmvelopes/