Jambands.ca

Shit Mongering

kung

Okay I'm impressed with the More Than A Wookie but me feels things have been lagging here (as usual) since I stayed clear. In truth they ripped the cable out of my wall and the new 9 to 5 isn't too conducive too baiting on the board. So in the meantime here's some topics too discuss amongst yourself;

Why does the new Cheese album suck even by dire cheesehead standards (Heady Gouda?)

What is the connection between the Cheese and Hepatitis? Is it a little of the old needleplay or just nasty ass veggie burrito hygene?

Why will I throw down to the Cheese? I'll give you the answer to that one- drugs

Why can't you all amuse yourselves?

-

Guest Low Roller

I knew something was missing on this board recently: Kung's personal deviant touch.

So the new Cheese album is bad? I can't claim to have ever listened to any SCI studio albums, and I've only listened to a handful of SCI shows, but I do know one thing, if the new SCI disc is anywhere near as bad as the new North Missississippii All-Stars disc, then take cover kids because this one blows.

i've never been one for albums,even phish ones took a while to grow on me. So really, my opinion doesn't mean shite! But i'll tell ya what i think of the cheese when i get back from tour.. already pumped seeing as the new tunes aren't being played too often! YAY! And they're bustin out some of the oldy moldy...what i really like.

Luke - did you score that job?!? Congrats if ya did!

Archived