Sens vs Habs - Nov 20th

Booche

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlights of the shootout:

Great shot by Spezza in the shootout. At full speed.

Markov with a killer backhand 5-hole.

Rutuu got robbed by Price!!!!!! Carey checked out Youtube.

Tanguay dummies Auld with a held backhand in the 5-hole. That was sick.

Edit to add:

Didnt Koivu and Kovy go backhand as well on Auld? Blammo.

Watched the office!!!

Toby is back....

We had a great mix of fans around us, and we all got along, except for these 3 idiots in front of me. Boyfriend/Girfriend wearing matching Markov jerseys and thier buddy wearing Komisarek, they did not like anything I had to say, especially as I was the only one yelling CAAAAAAAAREY, CAAAAAAAAAREY. I think they were also mad because I said, "this habs team is never going to win the cup." and "Wait till Kostopolous gets his." "Did you see that hit on Van Ryn." I was trying to get them going...the rest of the folks around me loved it, but these three....GHEY!

We decided Cody Bass was our player of the game, and were sorely dissappointed he didn't get a shoot out chance.

goddamn stupid fucking referee blowing that penalty call. the sens can't catch a break.

yeah that sucks but its pretty much the same as a quick whistle on a non-covered puck before it gets banged in.

if you want to blame somebody look at Alfie for coasting to the bench and allowing Markov to tee up the goal to tie it. not sure what he was thinking there but i liked his effort. or lack of effort i should say.

Edited by Guest