Jambands.ca

Legalization: Yes We can

Kanada Kev

As a person who has applied in the past for medicianl allowance (during my cancer treatments) and denied each time until I gave up, I'd love to see medicinal legalization and at the very least decriminalization in the rest of the US states that already haven't done so if for no other reason but to ease the pressure on our own country's policies towards it.

Semi-off-topic:

Seems like an apporpiate place for my old avatar, it's crazy to think that the GOTV messageboard banned me from using this so many years back, one of the reason I feel no need to support that festival anymore. Petty? Perhaps.

a27tm5.gif

I can understand why an american website wouldn't want a subversive avatar on its website, especially with so many people going on that could be under suspicion of this or that...

...not like the USA really cares about having a reason to watch people, but any excuse they can get...

Good vibes to the supporters of medicinal marijuana.

im happy to see that Speedo and Omega Watches didn't jump on the bandwagon and dump Gold Medal swimmer Michael Phelps after his bong pic surfaced.

shouldn't we just admit that this "war on drugs" was a silly idea and get on with life?

word. however, it should be called by it's proper name, the War On Some Drugs.