Jambands.ca

Envelope 3 @ Jimmy Jazz in Guelph Sat. May30th!

Pablo Sanchez

Lets not forget I was clearly one of the madcap reasons that was one of your favourite rooms. Some russian chemist in Ottawa helped too.

Wish I could make it up. I was counting on it but it's my bro's engagement party complete with private sushi chef and oyster shucker.

funny, out of all the great memories from there, two funny things stick out in my mind. one is the night giggles spilled an entire vodka/cranberry all over my pedalboard and cables. I made some sort of half assed effort to clean it up. That was the start of 3 1/2 solid months on the road with no break to go home. The whole tour, my cables were sticky. By the end of the tour, the amount of bar sludge gathered from every tour stop from victoria to halifax to nyc was amazing. almost worthy of its own Rheostatics song.

The other is when at the end of the show, someone set off a stink bomb, which cleared the bar except for us of course, left to tear down with a horrible fart smell around us. not that that was unusual actually.

The other is when at the end of the show, someone set off a stink bomb, which cleared the bar except for us of course, left to tear down with a horrible fart smell around us. not that that was unusual actually.

Oh god I remember that! That stench was unbearable!