Jambands.ca

I'm moving back to the coast....

PhishyK

hey guys,

Well, most of you don't know me super well, but a few of you do. Crazy news indeed - I am moving back to BC at the end of October.

I've had a pretty intense time living in Toronto for the last year and a half, but I gotta go back to the greener pastures of southwestern BC! I really miss the nice weather and all my friends and family.

Special thanks to the Uncle Seth crew for giving me a tryout like a week after I got here. Later dudes!

Too bad I never landed myself in a smokin' band here in T.O. - too many commercially minded rockstars in town I guess.

I'm jumping on the VIA Rail on Nov. 4th.

rock on folks

Kev

FatBass is leaving?

Crap, I never got to meet you man (not that I remember anyways)

Well, safe travels and I hope the sun is shining on your back door soon enough..............

I'm still waiting for you to come to my pad in Ottawa and play the acoustic Kramer. Someday baby!

Damned if I'm not gonna be a headlight on a westbound train in about 2 weeks from now.

Hallelujah! Can't wait to rediscover the 'simple life' back home. I miss it.

I'll miss alot about Toronto too - especially Kensington, streetcars, outdoor skating rinks, the Leafs at the ACC, street meat... etc etc etc.

The VERY worst part is: Primus plays in Van while I'm still in TO, and in TO when I'm back in Van.

D a m m i t ! ;-)

Archived