Jambands.ca

whiskey wednesday!

KarinGarage

when did whiskey wednesday become something? and why isn't thursday a national weekly holiday to celebrate whiskey wednesday?

To repreat what has aready been said: Whiskky doesn't need a day, onhly a glass.

For me, as a union member, wed. has always been pay day (since the late 80s anyway), so its always been a drinking day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when did whiskey wednesday become something? and why isn't thursday a national weekly holiday to celebrate whiskey wednesday?

To repreat what has aready been said: Whiskky doesn't need a day' date=' onhly a glass.

For me, as a union member, wed. has always been pay day (since the late 80s anyway), so its always been a drinking day.[/quote']

ahhhh. thanks. now i get the reference. I used to look at friday as drinking day because that was always payday. Working in the public sector changed payday to wednesday but that didn't seem to modify drinking day. It'd be really tough to go to my office after a night of whiskey. It can be annoying enough without having a whiskey headache.