Jambands.ca

Alice in Wonderland - 3D - Latest Trailer

bouche

This movie is looking better and better every time I see a clip. Clearly the "3D" in all of these upcoming movies are going to be pulling people to the theatre. I know I'll be seeing at least Avatar and Alice in Wonderland in the theatre in the next year. That's 50% more movies at the theatre for me. Are there any other movies that are sticking out like this?

ain't no mocking here. this generation of 3D will pull me into theaters. Generally speaking there is no value in going to a theater anymore. big HD plasma/lcd/led screens and HD 5.7/7.1 sound make a more compelling experience at home. Beowolf was a pretty freaky experience. I saw shit climbing out of the screen over the guy in front of me's head. I can't WAIT for Avatar!

Did anyone else catch Alice on (IIRC) Showcase over the last couple of weeks? It's a "follow-on" to the original "Alice" books, taking place about 150 years after them, and has re-interpretations of the elements of the original books, along with a really noticeable visual style. (It's done by the same people who did Tin Man, a follow-on to "The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz.")

Aloha,

Brad