Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Wed. your alterna-Mule: UNCLE SETH

Mr. Musicface

Hey all y'all! For those in Toronto NOT heading to Gov't Mule (and let's be 100% clear, if this wasn't already scheduled I would be!) but still looking for live tunes on Wednesday, check out UNCLE SETH:

Uncle Seth full band gig

C'est What, Toronto

opening for Tim Isherwood

Wednesday February 12 2003

$6 at the door, Seth will be onstage by 10 pm!

Peace,

Mr. M.

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Well MrMusicface, what about those of us looking for something to do,
after
The Mule?

Hmm, well other than the fact that Seth will probably be totally rapped by 11, the main thing is that the Opera House is really a ways from C'est What - Queen at Broadview for the Opera House, Front & Church for C'est What - a good 6 or 7 clicks I'd guess, probably a good 20 minutes streetcar+walk. If you're coming back into downtown anyway, I'd say give us a look at C'est What. Certainly it's a great post-gig hang, we actually often go there after ACC shows or Leafs/Raps/Rock games just to chill. The beers are really, truly amoung the best in the city.

www.cestwhat.com

If I'm not mistaken, you're hanging with Jaimoe in TO, correct? I'm sure he'll steer ya right.

And enjoy the Mule! [smile]

Peace,

- M.

UPDATE - Booche and Ottawa gang (or anyone else looking for cheap entertainment on Valentine's Day!) - I'm not sure how long you guys are hanging around Toronto, but Uncle Seth apparently has a FREE last minute 3-SET acoustic gig out in Etobicoke at a tavern called the Blue Goose.

Here's the map:

http://www.toronto.com/map?mode=geo&id=160831&lat=436166&lon=-794959

The only catch is that it's in a pretty obscure location if you're downtown, but I think it's close to the Mimico GO Train station if you felt like a little adventure outside the core.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

- M.

Thanks MrMusicface, but unfortunately, we are heading back Thursday........ [Frown]

POG, we are staying at Jaimoe's, and although I cant speak for him, he does have four of us already, and it isnt the biggest place.........heck, who knows where I will really end up after all the gulpin' and the giggin'!

Archived