Jambands.ca

LOTR bluray - 18.99 at FS

bouche

I'll wait for the more interesting and far superior extended versions.

What's in the extended versions that is so important? Extended or not $18 was a great deal.

Have you read the books? Each of the three films include several key - and very cool - scenes; the best of these is the amazing Mouth of Sauron scene in the ROTK.

What's in the extended versions that is so important? Extended or not $18 was a great deal.

Have you read the books? Each of the three films include several key - and very cool - scenes; the best of these is the amazing Mouth of Sauron scene in the ROTK.

only the Hobbit and the Two Towers, though the Two Towers put me to sleep every time.

Future Shop has a tendency of catching these errors then canceling previously placed orders that had yet to ship. Just sayin', until you see the item shipped, be prepared for the disappointment.

I'm waiting, but I did get a notification that my order is processed and the item will be shipped as soon as it's available. I'm thinking that they'll let this one slide. If not, I'm gonna raise some HELL!

only the Hobbit and the Two Towers' date=' though the Two Towers put me to sleep every time.[/quote']

Get you head out of the clouds Wavy Gravy. The Two Towers is book number 2; The Fellowship of the Ring is the first book in the trilogy.

Get you head out of the clouds Wavy Gravy. The Two Towers is book number 2; The Fellowship of the Ring is the first book in the trilogy.

I know that Gimli. I was just telling you what tolkien books I read. I read the hobbit in like grade 6 or 7.

In Tolkien's mind The Hobbit was the second book of a trilogy (or first, depending on how you look at things). He actually wrote the Silmarillion first but was later asked to revise it significantly, several times. He intended LOTR to be a single volume. Together with the Hobbit (written second, published first) and the Silmarillion (written first but published last, posthumously), they formed his trilogy. The order is highly debatable because of temporal revisions in the Silmarillion.

It was his publisher who decided, against his wishes, to separate LOTR into three volumes. And it is only because of this that they became universally known as the trilogy.

I too read the Hobbit in grade 5, and was forever worried that I would grow hair on my feet.