Jambands.ca

Big Pimp - Total Access

MoMack

$18,500 isn't that bad when you factor in the dollar and the fun factor. 8 people to split it would be $2,350/person

Wow, that really isn't bad at all given that all of your food and booze are taken care of. Granted I would never pay it and can think of many things I would rather do with a spare twenty four hundred bucks, but that price tag is not as obscene as I was anticipating. It make for a hell of a weekend, all-inclusive at Bonnaroo with seven of your amigos.

They did something similar at the first year of Rothbury... forget what they called it.

Either way there was an area of the Rothbury grounds that you only had access to if you had this special pass... the area had a free food all day, free drinks (mamosa's with breaky), and a private pool with waterslide.

Me and two buddies managed to score the special wristbands from a girl we knew working the festy.

We got free meals and shit all through the festival... including a giant bbq one night with free beer that took place directly behind the main stage. When we finished eating we walked out through backstage to see STS9 front row

ASWELL... the wrist bands allowed us to use the staff entrance and avoid waiting in lines between camping and stage area, and not get searched ;)

Edited by Guest