Jambands.ca

Israeli attack on floatilla

Kanada Kev

one of the reasons I cut my earlier response was because I was getting too worked up. my wife won't let me talk to her about this anymore because of all of the negative energy created.

i came to a profound conclusion recently. I can argue my points until I am blue in the face. But, those in power aren't actually listening to me, and it really makes no difference what I say. I say this after recently getting into a debate with some friends re this flotilla incident. in a nutshell, they thought that I was being way too hard on Israel and being way too much on the left. it was amazing how angry one person got with me and what I was saying. it was as if Netanyahu was going to somehow take my advice.

I read a LOT of the Israeli Zionist left. but waver between what they say and those who say that any solution is hopeless.

one of the reasons I cut my earlier response was because I was getting too worked up. my wife won't let me talk to her about this anymore because of all of the negative energy created.

i came to a profound conclusion recently. I can argue my points until I am blue in the face. But, those in power aren't actually listening to me, and it really makes no difference what I say.

Now if only you could work your neighbourhood into a frenzy over a shared garden or community currency...

Is there anything you'd be willing to support rather than denounce?

• 6 months later...