Jambands.ca

See ya Skanks!!! Worcester Anyone?

Northern Wish

Hello Everyone!!!

Well, I'm off again.... I have taken a job with an American GIS firm (Osmose), and am travelling this week down to Providence, Rhode Island. I was approved for a one year TN Visa and the company wants me for at least that long. I have the choice to stay there or move to Connecticut. Who knows where I'll end up.....

For the first two months I'll be living in Rm #272 at the Worcester Ramada Inn (Auburn, Mass)- and I'll forward my address when I get one. For the time being at least, email will be the only way to stay in touch. Please do! And anyone headed to Phish in Worcester should get a hold of me before Wednesday, or call room #272. Its about 5 minutes from the Centrum, and I managed to score an extra for face!

Nina is staying in Saint John with the paper, and you can reach her at the usual number.......

I hope you can all keep in touch, and I expect to see all of your smiling faces some time this summer for some East Coast shows.... Great Woods is about 25 minutes from Providence! Good luck over the next while, I am sending my best {{{GOOD VIBES}}} to all of you. I'll miss the beautiful people and country North of the 49th.

Peace and Love,

Sean

Hey Phunky Cauldron, yes Nina and I lived in London for two years together (and she was at Western for four years before that). She did infact work for the Gazette for three years (she was the editor her last year). My last name is Taylor, hers is Chiarelli.

I might know you from shows in Ltown, Scottie King, or a host of others.

Shoot her and email at piranha132@yahoo.ca

, mine is phan420@hotmail.com....

Sean

Hey Sean, good luck with the move. Brennan, Scott Mitchell, me and a bunch of others are doing Worcester. I think we're at the Days Inn somewhere there. I am sure we'll hook up.

Nice to be so close to Great Woods and other nice shows too. I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Colin

Archived