Jambands.ca

KItchenaid Mixers

bouche

I'm looking at getting a kitchenaid mixer. I'm jumping into the craft of Charcuterie, but I don't want to just get a meat grinder. A kitchenaid can relieve me of making dough, and maybe encourage making more cookies. I saw that they have an ice cream maker attachment too. fack. dangerous stuff.

Anyway, there is a really good deal here for $269.99 but I'm not comfortable about the fact that this model can't be found on the Kitchenaid website. From what I've read, it is a special model that was only put out for places like Costco...and I guess Caynes Housewares. I have no way of knowing if it will support the attachments, like the meat grinder.

Anyone have any advice? I won't be paying full price for a mixer. These things always go on crazy sales. Sears puts on 50% off deals on certain models from time to time....the futureshop puts on major discounts and Kitchenaid even tops those off with rebates.

Who's got a Kitchenaid mixer? What model do you have, and are the attachments universal between models?

Anyone have an