Jambands.ca

Phish, YMSB, LOS and SCi - Benefit Show

Kanada Kev

Great lineup! Would love to catch this benefit show:

http://www.kbco.com/pages/benefit-concert.html

747_1284684988.jpg

Tickets $60 - on sale on Tuesday, September 21st at 10am.

97.3 KBCO has organized a benefit concert for Boulder County residents affected by the Fourmile Canyon Fire.

The KBCO Fourmile Canyon Revival Concert will feature The String Cheese Incident, Yonder Mountain String Band, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Drew Emmitt and Vince Herman and special guests Jon Fishman, Mike Gordon, Page McConnell and Trey Anastasio.

Tickets will be available through kbco.com. There will be a 4 ticket limit per person.

Proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the Boulder Mountain Fire Relief Fund, administered by the Community Foundation Serving Boulder County. The fund will support the local volunteer fire departments who courageously fought this fire and the mountain residents who are in critical need of financial support.

For more information or to make a donation, visit commfound.org

Because Phish isn't going to play a set. I figure, with it listed like this, JEMP will take their turns sitting in with the other groups, then maybe play a song or two themselves before a "superjam" finish.

I think it is intentionally written like that so people don't go in expecting to see a Phish set.

AD they are playing the next 3 nights in the same venue, and as anyone in Colorado (or out west) will attest, proximity is not an issue.

Huh? Its been my experience that the proximity clause is written in to most talent contracts.

Of course there is also the fact that the 3 shows are already sold out- which almost always cancels a proximity clause.

Either way- this is super cool for folks out west.

Edited by Guest

Huh? Its been my experience that the proximity clause is written in to most talent contracts.

That's not what I said - just said it isn't an issue because other than that exact venue there are no other Phish shows anywhere close. That said it sounds like them playing in the same venue in the following days necessitated this?