Jambands.ca

Gilmore Girls

Hank Reardon

Okay... why couldn't the dude reading the Truck mag give Rory her tree? I know how hard it is to find the perfect place to study... would it be so hard for him to move?

And what's up with Kirk? He's a ladies man! Alright, alright, alright.

Finally... what is Lorelai doing going out with that greece ball? Everyone knows, herself included, that she should hook up with Luke. She's not fooling anyone.

If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

1. It's a power thing, plus he likes her and now that she's paying him to move why wouldn't he sit under the tree its win win win. no worries he doesn't have a chance...I'm betting on the naked guy dark horse

2. Kirk has finally developed sex organs and now his loins are burning

3. Jason and Lorelai won't last longer than one date....everything is building to the enevitable "Luke & Lorelai" but they gotta drag it out a bit more

Gilmour Girls is a great show. I'm usually right about everything ...so trust me on this one

Archived