Jambands.ca

Phish 3D - Netflix

Kanada Kev

How come this is on the site but not avail in Canada? I don't care about the 3D, but it would be fun to watch.

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Phish-3D/70138813?trkid=1660

70138813.jpg

Phish 3D

The wildly popular and eclectic band Phish storms the screen in a 2009 3-D concert experience filmed in front of 40,000 enthusiastic fans during a three-day, multifestival event held in Southern California. One of Phish's most intriguing innovations -- the musical costume -- is documented with their rollicking recreation of the entire Rolling Stones album "Exile on Main St." Excerpts from a full-length acoustic set are also featured.

Cast:

Phish, Trey Anastasio, Jon Fishman, Page McConnell

Genres:

Music & Musicals, Modern & Alternative Rock, Rock & Pop

This title is not available

All of their official releases (and the Dead and more) are on there but unavailable. I actually called Netflix a couple of weeks ago about it and they told me that if it says not available but you can see it there that means the licence has been applied for and it will be available in the near future. Judging by the amount of kick ass stuff I've searched out that has come up with the cover and info but unavailable I'd say Netflix will give me a reason to cancel cable as soon as the licencing in Canada catches up with what is available in the states.

Probably. I didn't actually give them the name of a specific movie/show when I called. I actually called because I saw some of the TV shows like Futurama and Simpsons that are on there with full seasons etc. but unavailable. I assume they don't mail out physical copies of entire season box sets for TV shows? I don't know though, maybe they do. I own most of the PHISH/Dead official releases so I'm really more interested in their film/TV show selection getting better as licencing goes through which I'm pretty sure was what they basically told me was in the works.