Jambands.ca

Kruger Brothers - Feb 9, Ottawa

Big Wooly Mammoth

just received this in my inbox....

The Kruger Brothers are back in Ottawa at 7:30 pm on Wednesday Feb 9, 2011 at the Arts Court Theatre.

For the latest news on the Brothers, as well as new videos and samples from their great new album "Forever and a Day", check out their updated website: http://www.krugerbrothers.com/

Tickets will be on sale soon through the Arts Court Theatre box office (in person or over the phone). They take major credit cards, debit and cash. Tickets are $ 31.50. You'll receive an email in the next week or so letting you know when sales begin.

I just realized that the show is on a wednesday night (I obviously didn't read this very closely before), which kind of sucks. and makes it unlikley that I will attend.

It's not like they will run late into the night. They will be done before 11 for sure. And we both know how good they are, well worth not missing.

oh no. i was wanting to go and now the whole wednesday thing has really thrown a wrench into it. it's hard enough for me to be up at 5:20 on a good night's sleep, let alone on one that is cut short by a concert. i may have to break out a personal day for this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...