Jambands.ca

Attention: fans of country music

TheGoodRev

That was a great night of music.

I was BLOWN away by Terra's voice. I have been meaning to catch her for quite some time without really knowing anything about her, and am I ever glad I did. Just beautiful. Her and Cam sounded great together and their guitar playing was very enjoyable as well. They completely held the attention of everyone in that room it seemed.

Pretty sure Wayne Petti never played? Unless I missed something. Truthfully Chris Bell didn't really do anything for me, and even he seemed dissapointed with his performance given some of his banter.

I thought Charlotte was very interesting. Some songs I liked, others not so much, but she has a unique, quirky approach which was refreshing.

LOVED Dan Romano and The Trilliums. Had a feeling I would and they certainly came through. You sounded fantastic Rev, really enjoyed the bassist, and absolutely loved the harmonies between Dan and Misha. She certainly brings this whimsical ease that I really enjoyed. Those lonesome harmonies get me every time. Really enjoy the songwriting. As I was sitting there I kept thinking to myself how much the older generations of my family would appreciate this music.