Jambands.ca

Hobbit movies get titles

Guest Low Roller

So they have changed it to 3 movies now. On the topic of Characters that were not in the book yet have been confirmed in casting.. I.E. Aragorn, Saruman, Radigast etc. I think they will depict The White Council's attack on Dol Guldor. The Necromancer in Mirkwood. This happened while Gandalf was away from the Dwarves. It's why he's not with them in alot of the story. That storyline would include all the big roles and would not break from canon. It would also be super cool!

So they have changed it to 3 movies now. On the topic of Characters that were not in the book yet have been confirmed in casting.. I.E. Aragorn, Saruman, Radigast etc. I think they will depict The White Council's attack on Dol Guldor. The Necromancer in Mirkwood. This happened while Gandalf was away from the Dwarves. It's why he's not with them in alot of the story. That storyline would include all the big roles and would not break from canon. It would also be super cool!

Put me down as a +1 for excited as well. Glass is half full! I am also hoping for some good Dain time, some back story from the Iron Hills, instead of him just showing up to the battle.

Guest Low Roller

I'm managing the installation of a 48fps Giant Screen digital theater in Peoria. The Hobbit film will be the first Hollywood release on that screen.

• 1 month later...