Jambands.ca

WSP - 11/01/03

MoMack

Anybody looking for any decent panic discs should give the 2nd night MSG show from this year a listen. Wow!!!

Its amazing how listening to discs highlights different parts of the show then being there. The "Trouble" is just great and "I'm not alone" is killer... Hotlanta?

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

i thought you said atlanta wasn't an option...

[Wink]

hey...do you have the 10/31 show? i NEED it!!!

nug.net has both show archived but you can't even listen to them, let alone download them

I haven't got the 31st yet.... you can BT it from digitalpanic.org,

Saturday is sweet though...

quote:

Originally posted by Big Wooly Mammoth:

I was at both shows. imho sat night was the better night for straight ahead panic. and the tapes (discs) back that up. friday night is definitely worth listening to though for the great covers. if anybody is bit torrent impaired I can do some copies for B and P.

Seriously, I think Trouble has been in my head for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing.... and the discs do sound sweet, which is hard to find with Panic sometimes.

This is the source I got:

Source: Soundfield ST-250 (Blumlein)>Kimber KCAG interconnects>V3>Digiset>C1vpk @24/48

Fade In/Outs added with Wavelab 4.0, UV22HR Dither also applied

Taper:Wes Trim

Any recommendations for the first night? I haven't d/led it b/c I can't see myself wanting to hear it more then 1 more time. I mean, the Ramones and Time Warp are cool and all, but if I was that into them I'd own some. Maybe I'll burn myself a first night highlight disc, I mean, that coconuts...

quote:

I was at both shows. imho sat night was the better night for straight ahead panic. and the tapes (discs) back that up. friday night is definitely worth listening to though for the great covers. if anybody is bit torrent impaired I can do some copies for B and P.

Hey Wooly,

I'm BT impaired living in the Near North and all. I'd love to get my hands on this years Ween Run. Check my list to see if there is anything I can trade for it, if not I'd greatly appreciate that B&P offer.

http://db.etree.org/wspfan

quote:

bro,

i will have to take you up on that offer!!!!

yeah, momack and i were there. what a run! sat night was the superior of the two...i'm not alone, broadway, superstition and love tractor were amazin. so was the pigeons and h parsons the night before.

what is you address? i'll send them out today.

btw, is this alan?

Archived