Jambands.ca

My Springsteen Buffalo Tale

Marcust99

Had a FABULOUS show. Ended up pressed dead center against the mid/floor platform all night. Which meant for a few times during the show, The Boss was literally a foot away from me. The kicker was that I handed him my beer which he took and chugged back with abandon. Got some cool pics of it too...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/118399257678134392925/albums/5731328836889437969

Check the 6:40 mark.

It's distant but you'll get the idea..

And a video I also took during 10th Avenue. He was so close I had to move back a bit as my BB couldn't autofocus. Great night!

Edited by Guest

Velvet: The beers were only $9- it is Buffalo after all.

I wish he had chugged the beer with a little less abandon, from out vantage point I could see 60% it spilling all over the front of his shirt and guitar. He was sick in Albany last night- I wonder how long till he has to forego that practice in favor of the many drinks on the drum riser?

Glad you got into that sweet spot. It was his favorite part of the venue for sure. He must have done at least 3 songs from that area. Good work!

I didn't get a single pic- I forgot to charge my battery. Ugh.

Edited by Guest

Can't wait for Toronto in August - even though it's at the SkyDome (ugh!).

The last show at the dome was a blast. First time a concert had been done there with the roof open. We got a fitting tribute to the late, great Warren Zevon that night as it was only a couple of days after his death :(