Jambands.ca

scalpers are EEVIIIILL

fretman

tried to go to the Primus this weekend, hoping to find tickets there.....scalpers were trying to get at least $100 on a $35 ticket.....we decided to wait it out till the show started, we had driven in from Simcoe(2hours)...but after the show started there still lots of people in the same boat as me and my friends......we decided a miracle wasnt going to happen and eventually gave up.....oh well, they'll be back, theyre still young......i got to see primus in 92 at lollapalooza and oysterhead at massey hall in 2001, i just couldnt justify paying 100bucks to see them again

The scalpers were doing the same shit at Ween a few weeks ago. I had tickets and when I went up to the box office the dude told me they were selling tickets there for $25!!!

I ran over to this scalper with a shit load of people around him and yelled "TICKETS AT THE DOOR FOR $25!!!" Needless to say this scalper wasn't happy with me but I probably saved a lot of people a lot of money.

i believe just about every venue releases tickets just before the show...

any and all of the comp tickets that haven't been given out get sold...

the one and only time i've ever paid more than face was at the first trey solo tour...(didn't know he was going to have three more).

I paid 110 a ticket (which wasn't worth it now that i think about it), and bought two. The day of, a rereleasal went out, and everyone got tickets face value...

Of course, word has it, if the scalpers dont have tickets for the event, and a bunch of tickets get made available just before the event starts, all the tickets go the the scalpers to sell...some deal with scalpers and the venue...

My old hockey coach is a popular scalper in Toronto...you wouldn't believe the way they get tickets...and for how much...

face value doesn't mean face value with scalpers are buying tickets....

they usually get them a third of face, so when they sell at face, they still make 2/3 profit...

lots of comp ticket to go around...

Archived