Jambands.ca

Harvest Picnic - Christie Lake, Dundas ON

Northern Wish

There has been a date change this year, it will now be the weekend before Labour Day on Saturday August 23rd.

Ray LaMontagne

Daniel Lanois

Bruce Cockburn

Boris Brott

Gord Downie, The Sadies And The Conquering Sun

Los Lobos

Sarah Harmer

Ron Sexsmith

& more

http://www.harvestpicnic.ca/

Great lineup, great little one day festival- but I am hoping that they add Neil and Crazy Horse. They kind of owe us that from last year considering Neil is doing make up dates for the European festivals that he is performing at to replace the cancelled dates from last year.

Edited by Guest

They need to spice things up a bit.. A lot of repeats. Five bucks says they will add Rocco Deluca and Emmylou Harris to the fold.

Spice things up?!?! Don't you think it's exciting enough looking at an artist lineup and still having no idea who will actually be playing the festival?

"Oh geez, looks like Gord Downie couldn't make it after all but don't worry: we've booked Avril Lavigne instead!!!! (no refunds)"

Yeah, I'm still bitter about last year and will remain so (I consider it theft and I don't like thieves). If they announced Tom Waits was coming to Harvest Picnic I still wouldn't buy a ticket until day of.