Jambands.ca

Fat Cats @ Bobby O'Brien's (Kitchener) April 10

bradm

"Fat Cats have two things that they've been meaning to do for quite some time. The first is to play a show in Kitchener and the second is to play a show with free admission. Let's do both on April 10th at Bobby O'Brien's!

"Come hang out with us and listen to some music as we roll out the tunes old and new.

"First set starts at 9pm and there is no cover.

"Hope to see you there!"

A Facebook event for the show can be found at

https://www.facebook.com/events/1562640347320388/

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

This seems to be heating up to be a good night. Just wanted to note again that this show will have an early start (i.e. first set starting at 9:00pm). Also Mark Tonin will have tickets to the Jamland Documentary screening on-hand. Hope to see some of you!

Looking forward to hearing the Fatties play in town, as it's been a while! And as edger mentioned, I will have tickets with me for the Thur. June 11 Jamland Documentary screening event. The documentary includes some Fat Cats music, live clips of them on stage, interview clips with Todd Gillies from Fat Cats talking about jam music, and an interview clip with Todd and edger that is a reminder of what really matters most. I just watched the complete documentary again last night, with recent "tweaks" and "improvements" that have been made by my film-making partner and editing workhorse Rob Waldeck, and wow, it just keeps getting better. Hope to see a good crew of people out to support the Fatties, and I encourage people to support the documentary project by purchasing tickets!