Jambands.ca

What's your favourite cereal?

CyberHippie

im aeating cinnamin toast crunch right now.

does anyone remember fruity crisp? they were about the same as special k, but fruity and fucking wicked. i wish they still had them. i remember the soap that used to be in the bathrooms at one of my favourite cafes here in the p-dot used to smell just like them. yeah, you need to notice the small things in life . .

ont he subject of dreams, last night i had the worst nightmare ive had in years. i go into my room to find my mom asleep on my bed. i try to wake her up by calling her name but she keeps on sleeping so i poke her, and she whips her head up and stares at me in absolute fear. then she crawls to the end of the bed, picks up a big knife and lurches at me. then she stabbed me until i woke up swinging my hands in terror. it was a shitty dream . .

Cereal Killer, by The Tummies

My girlfriend said I'd be famous one day, a famous cereal killer.

Wasn't doin' too much with my life anyways, so I decided, hey, just to please her.

So, I walked down to my favourite grocery store.

Walked right through them crazy automatic doors.

My brain started jumpin', my blood started pumpin', no here was somethin' that could really be fun.

Turned a few heads, folks won't be forgettin', don't mean to brag, but here's what I done:

I staked out the heart of Count Chocula, I snapped Crackle ‘til he popped

I beat the Life outta Mikey, felt so good I just couldn't stop

I pulled a number on Alphabet Wizard, all that sugar rushed right to my head

The Honeycomb Kid is now the homicide kid, A is for apple, Jack, but D is for dead

Ain't much to say about it anyway, you just do what you can and finish the day.

Might be chained to a desk, or a real-time killer, a policeman, a teen, or a cereal killer.

Toucan Sam never had a nose, now he ain't got no beak

Sugar Bear screamed "I've had enough," unlucky leprechaun got under my feet

I crushed Cap'n Crunch on a hunch and with pleasure, Silly Rabbit the trick is on you.

Stuffed Tony the Tiger into my tank, Aunt Jemima bit the biscuit too.

Ain't much to say about it anyway, you just do what you can and you finish the day

Maybe sleepin' on the job, a prescription filler, yankin' your knob or you're a cereal killer

My gods got soggy in milk

They couldn't keep me entertained, my faith's foundation finally waned

Then it got into my brain that the easy way to fame was through cereal killing, cereal killing.

So I killed all the Kelloggs and tied them to the Post, shook up their world like an earth-Quaker Oats

Shredded all I met of the Nabiscos, and ordered me some eggs and ham

Ain't much to say about it anyway, you just do what you can and you finish the day

Might be playing in a band or running a still, or chasing your dreams as a cereal killer.

I took a shredder to Eddie and Freddie, don't mind me I don't mean to boast

But that damn ghost Booberry and Frenkenberry got two scoops of raisons shoved right down their throats

I'm going banana slices, I'm chewing toasted rice, really thought it'd be nice to be an infamous man

Geraldo never called me, the coverage appalled me, the movie deal stalled, me, I got twenty years in the can.

My girlfriend said I'd be famous one day, a famous cereal killer.

Archived