Jambands.ca

Lazy Horse in Peterborough tonight

bONES

I'm gonna hit up the MoHo tonight for some Lazy Horse.. They do a mean "Welfare Mothers"!!!!! I'm at the Trent library right now, as usual, trying to crank out this f'n last 15 page essay. Difficult to do when still hungover. I'll be at the library working away into the evening but I'll make my way down to the MoHo for sure.

Hey shitidiot and boogieknight -- are you in the 'borough tonight?? Let's do it up!

I'm staying here at the library 'til about 8:30pm then driving down to the booze store and then getting BOOOZED (again). This gad-damn essay will never be finished. Downey I'm grabbin' us a 26er and a six pack so get your boozin boots on. Those free beers sound mighty fine, but our glass-blowing friend/teacher Jeff is in town tonight and he's coming over to show us some tips tonight before we head out. (Another reason why you should head over to OUR place boogieknight!!!) The shop is fully up and runnin' by the way.

capacity 7 ha ha. that was brutal the other night dude. kevO and i didn't know what happened until the next day. We saw the spades at the moho last night and it was awesome. rock and roll by musicians trained by Ronnie hawkins and levon helm. thesse guys really do justice to those that inspired them. The weber brothers recently hooked up with james mckenty of a band called james mckenty and the spades to form the spades and last night it seemed like they've been playing together for ever.

i'm in for tonight for sure. maybe you guys should come over here...

http://www.weberbrothers.com/enter.html

http://www.jamesmckentyandthespades.com/main.html

I was really impressed with Lazy Horse last night

great to hear so many good Neil tunes

must apologize to those who were victims of my (and earthfreaks [Eek!] ) garlic breath!

I guess that soup didn't need 12 cloves of fresh garlic at the end [Roll Eyes]

anyway, hope I didn't knock anyone out -

Archived