Jambands.ca

Directions?

MamaPink

from Kitchener... take tresler all the way until the end... you'll go around a bend and come to a stop sign... turn left, pass over the 401 and turn right on the first street. (that's still tresler...it continues.)

Take that street ALL the way to the end... at the 'T' turn left.

Then first street turn right.

Take that all the way to the end. At the 'T' turn left.

Then first street turn right. (I beleive that's a 'T' aswell.

Take that road into Simcoe, and at the 2nd stop lights, turn left (You'll see a Wendy's across the way and a gas station)

Take that until you hit Blueline Rd. Turn right.

2nd stop sign turn left and you're on the main strip.... drive down that road for awhile and you'll see the happenin' downtown of dover.

Hope this helps.

Highway 6 goes right into Dover. When you get down to the Main Street intersection (Arbor across the street on the right), turn right and go up the hill). Angelos is up on the right at the first traffic light....................

You could also take hwy 24 from Cambridge down as well. Go through Simcoe and then turn left onto Hwy 6 and take it into town. Then Angelos will be on your left.

There are crazy shortcuts from K-W to Simcoe, but I haven't done them since I still lived in Simcoe (circa 1991), so I won't bother trying to make you lost [big Grin]

Juss Woundering if any friendlys knew the way to Dover. im leaving soon cuz i need to get tix and find the bar. Im coming down from Kitchener and dont feel like navigating the whole shebazz without a hint. Never been to Dover/anybody play Poker?(i'll bring chips in case anyone wants a game) TexHoldem.. oh yea, anyone out there?

Archived