Jambands.ca

Jamhub Vegas Posters! - 11 x 17

Basher

Is this legal? I thought having cameras in the venue was not allowed, so selling images that were taken inside is probably not allowed either?

This probably falls in the same category as selling stuff with the Phish logo on it, or some other copyright area.

I saw tons of people with cameras in the venue on both nights though, so maybe the rules were more loose Vegas. The rules were loose for pretty much everything else in that town, so why the hell not?

Colin

Let me try to clear this up. You are ONLY paying for the shipping and the COST to produce the poster. I have stated in the eBay description that regardless of what people bid the cost to ship is static. If you have a problem with this please let me know, but they are selling quite quickly.

Brian

Well, you do need to copyright stuff, or else......it looks obvious to me, that if I were to bid on this item.....I can clearly see it.

All I was confused about was the 'free' part.

But yowxers, you are up to 25 bucks there Bman, good showing.

I tried to rate you, but it wouldnt let me. I probably could have figured it out, had I tried for longer than 2 seconds.

Archived