Jambands.ca

Fatties were SICK on Saturday!

CyberHippie

What an amazing show! The fatties tore up the Elmo in classic Fat Cats style! I had a wicked time, and heard so many classic tunes! The Tangled Up in Blue was great, but unfortunatley we got locked out at the back, so we heard some while we were banging on the back door, and heard the rest after we walked around and got back in [Mad]

Thanks for the cookie MarcO, my head still ain't right [Eek!]

Can I bring a couple of cow bells next time? That's the only thing that was missing for me.

Fantastic! I can't wait till the March show now!

Yeah - I'd love to say it was a fun night but my cookie didn't really work out for me as well as it apparently did for you. God-damn was I stoned! [Eek!] I actually regret it. I think I would have had a much better time - and maybe been somewhat coherent - had I just had half or just a little. I was way too far gone.

Still, the Fat Cats are a gift from God. Treasure them! Sounded good, near as I could focus. In fact, they keep getting better and better - heading in the right direction.

I was wondering if Drawbar ever found that Rhodes?? It sure would add a much-needed addition to the overall tone of the band, in my opinion. Love the Hammond organ playing, but my ears just cry out for a break from it every once in a while! That's not intended to sound nasty, it's really just a thought from someone who dearly loves the Fatties! [big Grin]

quote:

but unfortunatley we got locked out at the back

sorry about that Trev, i had to lock the back door. the cops were walkin around the bar and i didn't want them to exit out the back and come down and bust you guys.

The was a sweet show great turn out!!!!!

The next show at The Elmo

Friday The 13th

Diesel Dog

Rose Garland

Uncle Seth

March 6th

The Fat Cats

/w GDSS

The Elmo

Yeah, I found the Rhodes. It will be out to some of the future shows. It is nice to break up the keyboard sound. Luckily I came across one that is in wicked shape.

The cops are friend of mine. He just wanted to drop in to wish us luck. Big fan of the band. Sorry if anyone was freaked out.

later, Josh

Archived