Jambands.ca

direct connect?

MamaPink

why is it called that when I can't connect directly to ANYTHING? Everytime I try to connect to a hub it says my share size is too small, but how do I make it bigger when I can't even connect to download anything?

OK... someone please help before i CONNECT this program DIRECTly to the garbage...

well, that depends, if its a music hub your trying to get into, you probabaly need to have at least one show in shn/flac format shared.

archive.org or gdlive.com are two sites where you can download a show, share it, and access the channels.

Reason i dont use direct connect anymore is, people who are sharing the best stuff never seem to have slots open...

Its still has its uses, but the programs popularity has decreased since the introduction on Bit Torrent.

Steve

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

I stopped using direct connect because the people in charge of the hubs are on power trips and are totaly nazi's. IMO

you're not kidding! When I logged on to one of the hubs it said, "Bow down to (we'll call him) 'stupid blah blah' - leader of the (we'll call it) 'doodie doo' hub"

wft man?

Archived