Jambands.ca

hello, again

sarah b.

Hi, it's me, sarah b. again. I once had a login, but what I thought it was doesn't exist anymore. Oh, well. [smile]

I've met Trev (Mr. Completely on the board I came from) but I came back 'cause of Esau.

I just want to say I trust you, man, and I'm sorry that some folks doubted you. I'll be doing what I can this week.

Much love and healing to all those feeling the hurt of this recent tragedy.

OMG IT'S SARAH B.!!!!! What a great surprise, welcome to the Sanctuary hon, you'll love it here, lots of love just like on Terrapin. I really got to get my ass back to NYC, had such a great time that night...until I got lost in Spanish Harlem at 2am [smile]

It's so nice to see some familiar boardies on home turf for a change....Irie I see you made the cross over too, welcome welcome...Any other boardies lurking out there? Who's got my heady Chinacatsue?

thanks, tooly.

hey, sunshine. I always knew my vagina would come in handy for something. [Razz]

Trev!! So THAT's your name on this board! lol damn, brother, get your buns down here!! Or I've got to take a road trip north...or something! Glad to know who you are in here. [smile]

Archived