Jambands.ca

The Black Tie-Dye Ball

bONES

- Reception, dinner and premium seating tickets are $150, and concert tickets are $35.

Invitations to the reception will be mailed at the end of January, when tickets go on sale. Please submit your current mailing address at the Rex Website so that they can send you an invitation.

The Marriott Chicago Downtown is offering Rex Foundation benefit guests a special rate of $129.00 per night. Book your reservations by February 13th by calling 1-800-228-9290 and asking for the Rex Foundation group rate. We will provide updated ticket information early in January. If you have questions, e-mail info@rexfoundation.org or call 415-457-1296. Best wishes for a joyous holiday and New Year filled with peace and goodwill for all! We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

i'll b&p anyone who wants the last Dark Star Orchestra Rex Benefit show...4/13/02

with an introduction by mountain girl and joined by mr bobby weir

*this is a 5 cd show [Eek!] (i still owe you the last one bradm)

Show #635 - Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA

Performing 10/14/1980 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA

Acoustic:Intro by Mountain Girl, Dire Wolf, Dark Hollow, Roses, Cassidy, All Around This World, Monkey & Engineer, China Doll, Heaven Help The Fool, Bird Song> Ripple

Electric1:Alabama> Greatest, FOTD, Me & My Uncle> Mexicali, Candyman, Rooster*, Tennessee Jed*> Let It Grow*> Wheel*> Music**

Electric2:Scarlet> Fire, Estimated> Terrapin> Playin> Drumz> Miracle> Uncle John> Morning Dew> Playin> Good Lovin

Encore: U. S. Blues, Brokedown

Filler: None

A Rex Foundation benefit - with Wavy Gravy as emcee - *with Bob Weir - Bob also sang the second verse of Tennessee Jed - **with Rob Eaton and Bob Weir -

-

-

-

-

if any of you do go down to Chicago for this show, i'd strongly suggest you book a hotel room through priceline

you will be put out by the airport, but pay $40US a night for a stylin' room

the trains there run all night and are cheap, easy and fast

otherwise you could go this route

The Marriott Chicago Downtown is offering Rex Foundation benefit guests a special rate of $129.00 per night

Archived