Jambands.ca

Evolve Movie Preview

Jay Funk Dawg

What did you think of the EVOLVE Preview? (it's available off the jambands.ca main page)

it's an awesome preview and in a minute and a half it features:

Booty Juice, Grand Theft Bus, The Wassabi Collective, High Plains Drifter, Universal Soul, Chris Brown and Kate Fenner, The Jimmy Swift Band, Blue Quarter, Andru Branch and the Halfway Tree and Luther Wright and the Wrongs.

I hope that wets your mouth for the upcomming Ontario and Atlantic Canada viewings!

Any comments on the movie preview?

This is very stupid story, but Medeski cut his finger pretty badly while cooking that summer (he's a gourmet chef) and I guess since he needs the finger to perform all the time, it hadn't healed very well. I saw his finger and it was all bandaged up, a bloddy mess... so he didn't think that he could perform at the quality he is used to, and had been suffering through some performances all summer long. It was that reason that they he and his management company decided would not allow the band to be taped or video tapped at EVOLVE. Very disapointing...

There is however an interview with MMW as a extra feature to the film.... which is really cool and worth checking out.

Check out the EVOLVE Movie on Tour...

E4 The Movie Ontario/Quebec Tour (openning for the Burt Neilson Band)

Thursday, Feb 12 - Call The Office, London, ON

Saturday, Feb 14 - Le Swimming, Montreal, PQ (Valentines Day Show!)

Sunday, Feb 15 - Babylon, Ottawa, ON

Thursday, Feb 26 - Trasheteria, Guelph, ON

Thursday, March 4 - Elixir, Kingston, ON

Archived