Jambands.ca

How 'bout that Prince?

bouche

Prince and most of the rest of the Grammy performances impressed. The fuckin White Stripes kicked fuckin' ass. Are you kidding me? They jammed on Son House's " Death Letter " for Satan's sake. Anyone who didn't like that performance can go and fuck themselves.

P-Funk's performance was gloriously messy. Robert Randolph ripped it up as usual, although I wish he would have played another song from his new album.

Back to Prince. I've never been a fan of his, but tonight he smoked. His guitar playing smoked. He is a great entertainer and he sure made this Grammy show extraordinary.

Gotta jump in on this one. I actually caught the Prince performance and it was the only moment I saw of the Grammys since I think I was at the Sydney aiport waiting for my bags. Being a huge Prince fan it was interesting to see him with Beyonce (who didn't sound so hot to me). He is a guitar God. Very impressed that RR got invoted to play.

And on the White Stripes. I finally got to hear their album and I fuckin' loved it. I had no idea they sounded like that cause I've only heard snippets which never turned me on but either Australia is warping my taste in music or I just wasn't paying attention. Meg can't sing worth shit though.

Archived