Jambands.ca

Capitaltickets.ca Sucks Giant Donkey Balls

Freeker

Never thought I'd encounter a company more inept corrupt and useless than Ticketbastard, but low and behold I give you capitaltickets.ca. No longer does any event at the Corel deal with the aformentioned TB all tx go through this new local monopoly, not only are tix prices going through the roof ($164 for 2 TIX!!!!) which I found out is $15 more expensive then the other canadaian dates that are going through ticketbastard, plus a higher convience fee. All that aside the real problem was getting through to get the tickets....i hit the phone and the website at 10 to 10 this morning and it immediatly crashed while the phone remained busy for over an hour, when i did finally get through it was a prerecorded message offering no help...the website was so fucked, it said tix were on sale but then on the nbext page it said tix weren't realeased until tomorrow...after almost and hour and a half I finally got the website to work, and for all my hard work I got sec A row 29 on the floor.....the saving grace of my day.

So if there is something at the Corel you want to see, go to the box office, trust me the drive to Kanata is worth all the saved frustration.

Want to Dave big time...but since the moe show sold out so quickly can't really justify making the trip down. It's too bad too, my brain and soul could use some downtime in Jericho.

There is still a very small chance I might win the Magic Hat contest, if that happens we'll be doing up Mardi Gras right brother.

Archived