Jambands.ca

HighTime Tonight---Requests? 93.3 --UPDATED--

secondtube

Another Tuesday night means another night of fun on the radio...

Any requests for this evening?

I'm really, really going to try to get karl denson on the radio finally...it'll be about time.

Remember, you can call in and let us know what you want to hear.

We announce the number at the beginning of each show, or click the banner at the top of this page.

905-528-9888 --- call us.

[big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

You could segue to Jimmy Swift covering that track from Pink Floyd's Animals - They did it at Frontier.

Dogs...at least thats what Craig said in Guelph they played,but according to archive its listed as Pigs.

Guess I'll have to throw it on to be 100% sure.

yer in hamilton willy about a mile from the station, why not just throw on the stereo?

(right now kenny asking steve trying to figure out what just played, no audio on steve, kenny's reply to a full minute of dead air "thats beautiful" [Razz] )

(ah it just got better, encouraging people to go out to the redhill valley protest that happened about 8 hours ago [big Grin] )

(good recovery by throwing on some Keller doin "Help on the Way")

Nice job boys!

If I could make a couple of honest coments, the internet broadcast has a lot of static (not sure what you could do about that). Steve's got to be closer to the mic when he talks: It sounds like he's got all the interesting stuff to say [Wink] yet I cannot hear him.

Unfortunately, I must go to bed now as the mornin' comes early.

RIGHT ON! Is this Keller?! Nice choice!

The cable company or the radio station can tell you the frequency.Although I do know not all radio stations are on cable.

No static on my webcast.But because I am downloading a few shows I decided to go with the radio broadcast,its not time delayed like the webcast and has zero static (if static is a problem).

Nice job secondtube...thanks for playing Keller Williams....I downloaded a concert of his just the other day...first i ever heard of him and was amazed...anyone know of any really good concerts of his I should download or anyone want to set up a trade...heres the stuff i have which isn't much but maybe there is something on their someone would want.

http://db.etree.org/Jakis

quote:

Originally posted by Jakis:

Nice job secondtube...thanks for playing Keller Williams....I downloaded a concert of his just the other day...first i ever heard of him and was amazed...anyone know of any really good concerts of his I should download or anyone want to set up a trade...heres the stuff i have which isn't much but maybe there is something on their someone would want.

I have a couple shows of Keller's and two great VCD shows also.I'd be interested in some of that Slip you have.

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/esau

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

The cable company or the radio station can tell you the frequency.Although I do know not all radio stations are on cable.

I know they're not all on but I'm pretty sure that CFMU is. Actually, I know where I saw my list now so I can confirm: If you have COGECO, CFMU comes through at 107.7. [big Grin]

Archived