Jambands.ca

What a way to start a day off...

PassedOutGuy

So i get up fairly early to drive Lisa into Toronto from oshawa to go to school... absolutely no traffic at 9 am... beautiful, back just after 10... Colin W comes through with our last 2 needed tix to Vegas and hooks up our roomy Basher with his first... then get home and rescue a kittin and actually find his owners... the cat had been gone since Thursday... picked up a 12 of Lakeport Honey for the day and away she goes... hope everyones day has started out as well as mine... have a great Monday all!

I'm allergic to MONDAYS!!!

I awoke this morning to a flat tire!! [Mad]

So I spent some time trying to change the damn thing (with a little help from a friend..thank god cause these situation frustrate me to hell), it's actually not the changing the tire that frustrates me, but thinking of the money that will need to be spent.

Anyway, tires fixed and it's a beautiful SUNNY day, so I can't complain anymore. [smile]

Jeez, I really hope those are his shoes I gave you. I had a case of 'the dumb' yesterday.

Well, more 'dumb' than normal.............

Tell him I also gave you 30 cd's for him, and you are going to hold those ransom as well. Once he gets the tickets, tell him it was a joke.

Catphish, im glad ur ok... nothing a Lakeport Honey wont fix in the long run... well maybe not the van but at least yourself...

as for you Basher be thankful i hooked u up biatch... now wheres my damn hiking boots... please tell me they are Nike's?

at least Lisa can get her watch at somepoint...

as for Booche... whatever , like id believe u had 30 cd's ready for me... pipe dream [Eek!]

Archived