Jambands.ca

DIESELDOG@TWODOORSDOWNSAT.MAR.6

dieseldoug

quote:

Originally posted by MamaRed:

Ya'll come back now .....and bring yer guitars and drums this time!!

Ya so i was thinking that someone from browntown should have a party for the diesel dog crew,mmmmm i wonder who do i know in browntown that could have a party? [Wink][Cool][Razz]

red-fox

quote:

Originally posted by Dancin' man:

Ya so i was thinking that someone from browntown should have a party for the diesel dog crew,mmmmm i wonder who do i know in browntown that could have a party?
[Wink][Cool][Razz]

red-fox

We could help pack.

[big Grin]

I enjoy a good after party!!I've been workin on a hot tub after party...it's in the works but now that there's gonna be too many long red hairs to clog up the filters we might have to resort back to jammin' at the "pack up my house" after party....who's in?

quote:

I enjoy a good after party!!I've been workin on a hot tub after party...it's in the works but now that there's gonna be too many long red hairs to clog up the filters we might have to resort back to jammin' at the "pack up my house" after party....who's in?

I'm really hoping to see you this weekend...my fingers are crossed.

quote:

I hope so tooooooo......it might turn into a kinky raggae hot tub party!!!!do you really want to miss that?

Now I'm as excited as my avatar. -

Keep that hippie Newrider away from me though....I'm not sure about that guy. [Razz]

Archived