Jambands.ca

Sat. Mar. 6 at the Lanc in Kitchener ...

mark tonin

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks to everyone who made it out to the show! It was lots of fun! Special thanks to the giver gang, the out-of-town travellers, all of the happy dancers, the hand drummers (was it just me or was that drum circle extra-intense!), my Harvard Mouse band mates, Friends of Hefner for some great songs and grooves, my co-promoter Jen Evans, Mark Wilson, all of the people that helped with promo, the door, sound, etc., and everyone else ... now I know that I didn't forget anyone [big Grin][Wink]

FYI here is the Harvard Mouse setlist:

Man Smart, Women Smarter

Cleaning Windows

Burden of the Angel Beast >

New Speedway Boogie

Art Trip >

China Cat > Rider

Deep Elem Blues

Sympathy for the Devil

Good Lovin'

It's always a bit stressful putting on a show, but when people come out and have a good time, it makes it all worthwhile. I am very much looking forward to the cats, dogs and mice show on April 2 ... it should be an extra-special one.

Peace, Mark

Great show.... and great night!

It was so good to drum with the drum club again.... missed you guys lately!

I met so many people from this board.... but I really suck at remembering names, so make sure to say hello again next time I see you. [Razz]

I danced my ass off, thank you musicians for the opportunity... and thanks Mark for your multiple roles in the evening.

Good times!

[big Grin]

Ya, me too...........to everything. Mark, thanks for the putting on a great show. GREAT energy in that room. Seemed like everyone was always smiling and dancin'. Harvard Mouse sounded great - getting tighter everytime I hear them and Friends of Hefner was a bunch of FUN!

So nice to see everyone.....thanks Tigger for sharing dinner and your thoughts on Vietnamese wives with us. And the give'r gang and Rick, Anti-Cary, Scott and oh shit, I forget your other roommates name (you guys should work on a "group" name) for helping supply the laughs.....if those dresses aren't in style within the next month there's definetely something amiss.

All in all a splendid night

Thanks

Archived